What are the Qualifications?:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age. ** STRAP- School to Registered Apprenticeship Program, age sixteen (16)
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be physically capable of performing the work of the trade with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Applicants must also be able to take and pass a drug test.
What is the Length of the Apprenticeship?:
- The length of a Sheet Metal Apprenticeship is around 5 years.
- There are 9 total periods of the apprenticeship, after completeing the necessary work and classroom hours you will enter into a new period earning a higher wage.
What are the Costs of the Apprenticeship?:
- An application fee may apply.
- There may be some book fees associated with the program as well.